American Revival Apparel Company

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Once i flew into Burlington and took the ferry across lake Champlain. I was designing new vacuum pumps for a plant up there.... got to go to Canada during the weekend, so I'll call it a good trip.

Then I find out they speak French (fucking only) in Montreal and i barely got out of the parking garage. Everywhere smelled like weed up there.

Every French speaking Canadian can speak English. It’s required.
I’ve been up many times for training or to pick up new airplanes and have never had a snooty French problem.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Every French speaking Canadian can speak English. It’s required.
I’ve been up many times for training or to pick up new airplanes and have never had a snooty French problem.

Yes, but every sign i saw, including the parking garage kiosk was 100% french with no English written on it. The people were nice...

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Mornin' fellas.

Only been to Canada once - Windsor, for a day. Don't remember much about the trip because it was like 1988 or something.

I do remember a big honkin' Avro Lancaster bomber on a pedestal in a park. Pretty cool.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Once i flew into Burlington and took the ferry across lake Champlain. I was designing new vacuum pumps for a plant up there.... got to go to Canada during the weekend, so I'll call it a good trip.

Then I find out they speak French (fucking only) in Montreal and i barely got out of the parking garage. Everywhere smelled like weed up there.

Next time try speaking in German...

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
808833.jpg