Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well, I feel like I really scored - and all because of a little help from friends!

About a year or so ago I bought a 39” $10 tv from @EugenFJR with no power cord, stand, or remote.
Found cord ($3) remote (8$) and stand ($80), and it works great!!! image.jpg

Y’all also may recall I needed a washer and dryer (GF was kind enough to help me with washing clothes for a while, but I couldn’t let that continue). She noticed a set on the curb in a subdivision in Kennesaw, so I spun by and picked them up.
Got em home, and the washer leaked at the hose connections, while the dryer would heat up but wouldn’t stay running.
Washer problem turned out to be just needed new hoses ($20)
Dryer was more of a puzzle - apparently when the drive belt breaks it keeps the heater from staying on. So it needed a new belt. ($10).
Just swapped it in, reassembled, and works perfectly!!! image.jpg

I feel like @3clicks_Off and @Jstegman1 combined with these deals!!!

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Well, I feel like I really scored - and all because of a little help from friends!

About a year or so ago I bought a 39” $10 tv from @EugenFJR with no power cord, stand, or remote.
Found cord ($3) remote (8$) and stand ($80), and it works great!!! View attachment 140522

Y’all also may recall I needed a washer and dryer (GF was kind enough to help me with washing clothes for a while, but I couldn’t let that continue). She noticed a set on the curb in a subdivision in Kennesaw, so I spun by and picked them up.
Got em home, and the washer leaked at the hose connections, while the dryer would heat up but wouldn’t stay running.
Dryer was more of a puzzle - apparently when the drive belt breaks it keeps the heater from staying on. So it needed a new belt. ($10).
Just swapped it in, reassembled, and works perfectly!!! View attachment 140523

You need a receptical cover before you accidentally stick your finger in there

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Found cord ($3) remote (8$) and stand ($80), and it works great!!! View attachment 140522

You wont a Dracko?

Reactions: Slacker1972 and 3x

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Are you fucking kidding me.

Yes it really happened-----

Did Joe Biden really read out ‘end of message’ at the end of his Bob Dole eulogy yesterday?​

Yes. Towards the end of his remarks at the congressional tribute ceremony for late senator Bob Dole, president Joe Biden read aloud the sentence, “And then the message said, end of message”.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

The stand was $80.00 bucks?!?! I'm honestly surprised that you didn't build your own. It's good to see you getting reestablished and in a place of your own. I have some other stuff to get rid of, so send me a text message of anything that you might need. This spring, the house is getting a total purge of crap we don't need.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yes it really happened-----

Did Joe Biden really read out ‘end of message’ at the end of his Bob Dole eulogy yesterday?​

Yes. Towards the end of his remarks at the congressional tribute ceremony for late senator Bob Dole, president Joe Biden read aloud the sentence, “And then the message said, end of message”.

I know, I was making rhetoric lol