Howard Law

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
For all you M1 Carbine owners (I don't have one, dammit) Brownell's has surplus mags still in the wax-paper wrapping on sale for $24.99.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
For all you M1 Carbine owners (I don't have one, dammit) Brownell's has surplus mags still in the wax-paper wrapping on sale for $24.99.

@Hayata

And is still know where you live and where the M1 carbine is located.
Please remove all ammo, and leave m1carbine in a convenient location.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Time to put some chains on him.
That cat is strong. When he was less than a year old, I had to get rid of the gravity water feeder. It held not quite a gallon and it was in a tray so any water that spilled wouldn't get on the floor.

I had to get rid of it bc he would drag it out of the tray and push it all over the kitchen floor to play with it.

I had a large water bowl in the kitchen sink so the cats would drink water from there. I don't like them on my counters but I don't mind toooooo bad if it's just the sink area. Herbie got the entire water bowl out of the sink and dropped it on the floor.

2 liter bottles on the kitchen counter? I have to put them in the cabinets bc it's a game for him to knock them off even when I push them all the way to the wall. But if I put them on the other counter by the refrigerator, he won't mess with them there lol

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
That cat is strong. When he was less than a year old, I had to get rid of the gravity water feeder. It held not quite a gallon and it was in a tray so any water that spilled wouldn't get on the floor.

I had to get rid of it bc he would drag it out of the tray and push it all over the kitchen floor to play with it.

I had a large water bowl in the kitchen sink so the cats would drink water from there. I don't like them on my counters but I don't mind toooooo bad if it's just the sink area. Herbie got the entire water bowl out of the sink and dropped it on the floor.

2 liter bottles on the kitchen counter? I have to put them in the cabinets bc it's a game for him to knock them off even when I push them all the way to the wall. But if I put them on the other counter by the refrigerator, he won't mess with them there lol
1637269511752.png