Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I love it. Come over here to my brother's house and everything goes to shit bc they can't control their 1.5 year old. I mean, keep letting him hit you in the face, and then get mad when Chris can't cook and watch your kid.

Really now, your kid hits you in the face, knock that fucker right back and I'm pretty sure he'll quit doing it. And then you will be able to carry on with your life.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I love it. Come over here to my brother's house and everything goes to shit bc they can't control their 1.5 year old. I mean, keep letting him hit you in the face, and then get mad when Chris can't cook and watch your kid.

Really now, your kid hits you in the face, knock that fucker right back and I'm pretty sure he'll quit doing it. And then you will be able to carry on with your life.

Please don't hit a yearling.

Grab a wooden mixing spoon and wear dat ass out.

They'll learn.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
With twin boys even having them at a late age I had to control my emotions while parenting.

I figured a wooden mixing spoon wouldn't be heavy enough to do any serious damage but could inflict maximum pain to get the point across.

I guess I did ok. We go shooting together and neither one has pointed a weapon at me with ill intent.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

DFCS would like a word with you

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
With twin boys even having them at a late age I had to control my emotions while parenting.

I figured a wooden mixing spoon wouldn't be heavy enough to do any serious damage but could inflict maximum pain to get the point across.

I guess I did ok. We go shooting together and neither one have pointed a weapon at me with ill intent.

Did they point a weapon at you with any intent?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Please don't hit a yearling.

Grab a wooden mixing spoon and wear dat ass out.

They'll learn.
Her method of parenting is to let him whine and cry that he wants to be held, pick him up, get slapped in the face multiple times, set him down bc she doesn't want to get hit anymore, and then pick him back up bc she doesn't want to hear him whining. Rinse and repeat. And then get mad that Chris isn't helping, when he's in the kitchen trying to cook.

I love my brother and sister in law to death but if they don't reel this in, they're going to have these constant arguments after hearing a screaming kid all night.

I run my house differently, I like peace and quiet in my house, so this is a little difficult for me to handle and not say anything.