GA Firing Line

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Also DDC used to be a BADASS color, it became super popular and now he says he can't replicate it anymore? What kind of shit is that?

Not to mention the Black Friday fiasco

Well fuck.
So far all I have used is ar triggers. In fact I won’t use anything else.

I have 2 lower parts kits stocked away for the next builds, but haven’t used any on previous builds.
This is where PSA fucked me. Multiple parts were horribly out of spec, pins and bolt catch. Customer service said they would send new parts. Never received them. Gave up.
Will never buy any PSA branded anything again.

Anyone ever had an issue with BCM?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well fuck.
So far all I have used is ar triggers. In fact I won’t use anything else.

I have 2 lower parts kits stocked away for the next builds, but haven’t used any on previous builds.
This is where PSA fucked me. Multiple parts were horribly out of spec, pins and bolt catch. Customer service said they would send new parts. Never received them. Gave up.
Will never buy any PSA branded anything again.

Anyone ever had an issue with BCM?
I've heard of that happening before with PSA CS but the one time they shorted me a part, they sent it out to me right away. Most of the time I've seen where ppl had issues was during a panic, like 2012. Not an excuse but I can see where things get crazy during panic times

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I've heard of that happening before with PSA CS but the one time they shorted me a part, they sent it out to me right away. Most of the time I've seen where ppl had issues was during a panic, like 2012. Not an excuse but I can see where things get crazy during panic times

That was probably late 12 or early 13.
Back then I said I would never buy anything from them ever again but they sometimes have a sale that is too good to pass up.
My latest purchase was a toolcraft bcg for a spare.
Before the current panic, they would have 124gn 9mm blazer for $7 a box, and blazer brass for $8 a box. That was cheaper than I could load it.