Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Hospital restarted MIL's zinc, D3 and C. That's good. Her taste came back yesterday.
If her oxygen keeps up, she will be discharged today with antibio, oxygen and steroids. PCP will do an ivermectin prescription for her and she can take it at home. Doc in the hospital gave us a CDC party line about dangers of ivermectin and told us they would not administer it even if prescribed by a local physician.
Hospital is on the CDC naughty list for too many Covid deaths. A CDC doc called Wanda yesterday and asked what meds she was on before the hospital and put her on a strong IV antibio, which hospital had refused to do.
@Grunk
I am so sorry you're having such bad experience with this hospital.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Hospital doc is being a complete ass. Will not release my MIL from the hospital. If she signs herself out, insurance will not pay for the tine she spent in the hospital and she will not get any meds or oxygen to take home.

And he stopped her insulin last night, while she is on steroid, which spiked her sugar. Resumed insulin today. No explanations. Like he is trying to kill Wanda.
Fuck that. I think it is time to engage a local attorney to communicate with the hospital.