Newnan, GA
Zip code

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
You should pick up gaming. I’m reliving a classic. Bioshock.

It was mario cart and and 007 on the N64 in my late gaming days...

I was thinking about risking the basement stairs to go sharpen some knives and chissels. But stairs and sharp edges go poorly with dizziness.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well, shows what i know. But 5mg into 250 pounds of meat turned out to be totally unnoticeable.

I think I had oxycontin 10s. I was supposed to take 1 every 12 hours but I was taking one at 5am and the other at lunch and then I would just suffer when I got home from work.

However. I was high as a kite at lunch and I would throw up at home bc I was basically drying out. So I told the doc I had to have something else. I forget what they gave me after that but it didn't work AT ALL.

Really and truly I loved taking Oxycontin but I knew my body was getting physically addicted. I can absolutely see how ppl get mentally addicted to it. I felt amazing and zero pain when I was taking it at work.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
It was mario cart and and 007 on the N64 in my late gaming days...

I was thinking about risking the basement stairs to go sharpen some knives and chissels. But stairs and sharp edges go poorly with dizziness.
I played Goldeneye for so many hours it wasn’t even funny. I loved that game. I wish they’d work out the legal ish and just make the remastered version a reality.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I think I had oxycontin 10s. I was supposed to take 1 every 12 hours but I was taking one at 5am and the other at lunch and then I would just suffer when I got home from work.

However. I was high as a kite at lunch and I would throw up at home bc I was basically drying out. So I told the doc I had to have something else. I forget what they gave me after that but it didn't work AT ALL.

Really and truly I loved taking Oxycontin but I knew my body was getting physically addicted. I can absolutely see how ppl get mentally addicted to it. I felt amazing and zero pain when I was taking it at work.

I got curious... uncle Google thinks one it time release and one is immediate.

Of course, both are mostly immediate if you crush them.

Oxycodone and OxyContin contain the same active ingredient: the prescription narcotic oxycodone. The difference between these two drugs is how the tablet releases the medication. OxyContin tablets release oxycodone continuously throughout the day, whereas the release of oxycodone is immediate.