Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
lol for some reason I thought you were the one that knew computers
Every 9 years or so I’d go to the MicroCenter, buy really good components, and build my own ‘gaming PC’, but I would rarely update it unless something simple broke

Then I’d run that bitch until I saw BSOD.

Rinse, Repeat.

Real “gamers” chase the latest trends, have all the gadgets, blah blah blah.

But building a PC is a lot like building an AR-15.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Every 9 years or so I’d go to the MicroCenter, buy really good components, and build my own ‘gaming PC’, but I would rarely update it unless something simple broke

Then I’d run that bitch until I saw BSOD.

Rinse, Repeat.

Real “gamers” chase the latest trends, have all the gadgets, blah blah blah.

But building a PC is a lot like building an AR-15.
@2Glocks gave me a nice PC the other day geared for gaming, I just need a monitor now, there is like a million different kinds.. and I have no idea what I am looking at lol. really like to spend 200 bucks but damn it seems like I might have to pay more to get a decent one. I aint tryna win any awards lol just want one that isn't gunna be trash

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@2Glocks gave me a nice PC the other day geared for gaming, I just need a monitor now, there is like a million different kinds.. and I have no idea what I am looking at lol. really like to spend 200 bucks but damn it seems like I might have to pay more to get a decent one. I aint tryna win any awards lol just want one that isn't gunna be trash
High refresh rate