GA Firing Line

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I spent 1.5 hours today om the back 2 acres. 52" zero turn, on the second highest setting. Have not mowed there in 3 weeks, because of the rains. Hopefully, will be able to go back this weekend with sharp knives and give the whole yard another cut.
I mowed a few hours today
Thick from the rain and not being able to mow
I almost broke out the tractor and bush hog to knock the worst of it down but didn't because the ground is too wet still for the tractor

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
That's not correct... Williams' wife was having a affair with a college student, who she was teaching. Williams would cut the power off to his car, and coast at a very rapid speed, turning the car on at the last second to stop it in the driveway. His wife was giving head to the student in the driveway, when Williams rear ended the car his wife and her lover were in, turning him into a Ken doll. But in the accident, he lost his youngest son, and his other son lost a eye.
Shows how much I paid attention in class. Guess there's nothing worth remembering about that movie. Good.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I just woke up. It’s nice to sleep in every once and a while.

I slept in a little bit. Woke up at 5:45 instead of 5:00. First day in a long time I don't have shit to do. Cooking breakfast right now then gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with myself today.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I slept in a little bit. Woke up at 5:45 instead of 5:00. First day in a long time I don't have shit to do. Cooking breakfast right now then gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with myself today.
I have multiple banks to go to today since we got probate papers back. Damn aunt had accounts everywhere. Then showing the house again.