Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Anyone here remember The World According to Garp?
Robin Williams comes home to see his brother's car in his driveway.
Angry at the rumors of a affair, he slams into it.
His wife and his brother are in the car.
Throughout the rest of the movie, he has a sister.

The only (slightly) memorable part of the movie. From Robin Williams' drugged period.

That's not correct... Williams' wife was having a affair with a college student, who she was teaching. Williams would cut the power off to his car, and coast at a very rapid speed, turning the car on at the last second to stop it in the driveway. His wife was giving head to the student in the driveway, when Williams rear ended the car his wife and her lover were in, turning him into a Ken doll. But in the accident, he lost his youngest son, and his other son lost a eye.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Too big for the yard, would love a 32 walk behind but probably just gonna get a 21" honda and echo weed eater

My old house (the "city" house) just needed a push mower, weed eater, and some hand powered hedge clippers. Kept it up for 10+ years with minimal equipment.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Having done landscaping, i want the biggest bestest mower but my wallet says otherwise

Me too... but my budget was for a $130 high wheel push mower. And a factory reconditioned weed eater.

Dang push mower still cranks without fail. But i hate pushing it up these hills at the new house.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I spent 1.5 hours today om the back 2 acres. 52" zero turn, on the second highest setting. Have not mowed there in 3 weeks, because of the rains. Hopefully, will be able to go back this weekend with sharp knives and give the whole yard another cut.