Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Fuck saving a turtle. You got yourself into this mess, you get yourself out.
I was going around a bend and saw 2 cars pulled over on the side of the road and an older lady & younger woman waving their hands for me to stop, so I'm thinking there was a wreck and somebody was hurt. I go running up and she's almost in tears asking me to save the poor turtle that is about to get run over.

The older lady said they thought it was a snapping turtle and were too scared to try to touch it. Told her it wasn't a snapper and picked it up from either side, that's when it started jerking it's legs and peeing like a fire hose, they both screamed. It was pretty comical

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Learned my lesson with snappers when I was 15, thought I was gonna be Billy bad-ass and mess with one, he schooled me otherwise.
I've found the commons to be more aggressive than alligator. They're really very different temperaments. Commons are active and almost hunt, alligators just fucking chill until some swims close enough to kill.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
People hear "alligator" and think OOO SCARY!

but it's the commons that will light you up. Super aggressive and active, with a deceptively long neck that can curl around backwards and reach the top of their shell. Literally the only safe way to hold em is by the middle of the shell between the sets of legs.

You can practically pet gators.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
People hear "alligator" and think OOO SCARY!

but it's the commons that will light you up. Super aggressive and active, with a deceptively long neck that can curl around backwards and reach the top of their shell. Literally the only safe way to hold em is by the middle of the shell between the sets of legs.

You can practically pet gators.
If you don't fuck with an alligator snapper, it won't fuck with you...I've been chased by common snappers.