Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Y'all wanna hear something awesome? Went to take a shower in the house after moving most of the day. Started the shower and went to look at the thermostat because it isn't working and it's 90° in my house and went back to the bathroom to cut the shower off and my bathroom was completely flooded and now it is flooding my basement again too.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Y'all wanna hear something awesome? Went to take a shower in the house after moving most of the day. Started the shower and went to look at the thermostat because it isn't working and it's 90° in my house and went back to the bathroom to cut the shower off and my bathroom was completely flooded and now it is flooding my basement again too.

I can have the camper there on Saturday.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU7CCCCVKKKKKK

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Man that is awful... Just can't catch a break with the house

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Got the owner of the company and the foreman out here now. Plumber should be here any minute. Electricians are drunk so they can't come out and we can't get another one because apparently something with permits or something and their names being on them.

I just want to take a shower and go to bed. :frusty: