Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I’ll stick to my Garand my dad gave me when I was younger for free lol. Great gun.
I know how that goes regarding value and keeping it going as it was meant to be especially from a family member.
My grandpa stopped riding motorcycles back in the early 90s, and stopped driving around 2009-2010, but still rode his bicycle until around 2014. He turned 99 last month.
My uncles were going to sell his truck, a 1991 Ford F-250 but I bought it instead. Had 94k miles on it. Now has around 120k. Might give it to my nephew when he turns 18.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So, there is a small market, but a market nonetheless. I bought a couple fire helmets that I’m going to clean up, do some custom work on it, and resale it. I’ll be getting one on Monday, so I’ll take some before and after photos.

pretty fun stuff. Wish I could get into leather working. I’d love to make my own shields.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
So, there is a small market, but a market nonetheless. I bought a couple fire helmets that I’m going to clean up, do some custom work on it, and resale it. I’ll be getting one on Monday, so I’ll take some before and after photos.

pretty fun stuff. Wish I could get into leather working. I’d love to make my own shields.
Cure that leather in honey and open up Baige Goyd’s Sweet Leathers and make money

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Saddle soap might be a good start for cleaning. I have no idea what kind of treatment they do to make the leather waterproof... that's going to affect cleaning material.

They make the shield on the front out of leather? I had no idea.