North Georgia
Buy my
KAK blade (black)+ tube and Magpul rifle length handguards - 40
Dagger Defense chinesium red dot - 20
G3 slim handguards - 5
Pink/purple dickoflauge polymer AR magazine - 40
Tapco 30 round x39 AK mags (black) x2 - 15
AR15 charging handle (NIB, standard) - 10
You know we have a classified section these would be perfect to post in? :)

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm gonna kill somebody. Mail ran yesterday and 2 packages from Poland didn't get dropped off bc I wasn't there to sign for them. The slip says "1st attempt." I would assume there would be a 2nd attempt? Mail finally ran, it's some new lady, she says, "Did you go to the Post Office and pick up your packages?"

What I wanted to say was, "Why the FUCK would I do that? I'm standing here by the mailbox waiting on you because I know I have packages to sign for!!!"

So she told me, "Sign the slip if you still have it and I'll bring them on Monday."

I'm fucking furious. I intentionally didn't leave the house today bc I was waiting for the mail. I have places I needed to go and now I can't because NOW I have to leave for family obligations.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I'm gonna kill somebody. Mail ran yesterday and 2 packages from Poland didn't get dropped off bc I wasn't there to sign for them. The slip says "1st attempt." I would assume there would be a 2nd attempt? Mail finally ran, it's some new lady, she says, "Did you go to the Post Office and pick up your packages?"

What I wanted to say was, "Why the FUCK would I do that? I'm standing here by the mailbox waiting on you because I know I have packages to sign for!!!"

So she told me, "Sign the slip if you still have it and I'll bring them on Monday."

I'm fucking furious. I intentionally didn't leave the house today bc I was waiting for the mail. I have places I needed to go and now I can't because NOW I have to leave for family obligations.
I'll pick em up for ya....

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

It is everywhere. USPS is there to take your money and not do shit.
I had $1000 worth of jewelry coming to the house. I did mail stop while we were on vacation. Got email that packag3s were scheduled for delivery anyways.
Called the post ofgice, talked to the postmaster. No problem, we will hold them. BS. 5 hours saw delivery gal on video throwing packages.
Called the postmaster again. She apologized, radioed the driver and had driver pick them up. Driver cussed long and hard at the camera as she picked up the packages.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had $1000 worth of jewelry coming to the house. I did mail stop while we were on vacation. Got email that packag3s were scheduled for delivery anyways.
Called the post ofgice, talked to the postmaster. No problem, we will hold them. BS. 5 hours saw delivery gal on video throwing packages.
Called the postmaster again. She apologized, radioed the driver and had driver pick them up. Driver cussed long and hard at the camera as she picked up the packages.

Ya know, I ain't mad that she didn't bring them. I'm mad that I waited all day bc she checked the wrong box and then had the audacity to ask me if I had picked them up.

But yeah that's terrible you specifically did everything you could to keep your packages safe and then at least one person dropped the ball, I'd be furious over that too

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
That sucks.
But, more importantly:
1. Why order jewelry online (or anywhere, ever)
2. My glorious classic tit gif got deleted by a mod.

• Wow
Reactions: Jstegman1 and Miles