Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If you're looking for deer to supplement your food source if things go south you maybe want to think again. I understand the deer population was almost eradicated during the Depression. I'm sure there were a lot less hunters back then and not as many hungry people as there would be today.

Also, learn how to hunt with a bow or cross bow as to not give away your position to others around you.

Tune in next week for my series on how to start a fire with a paper clip...
Low sodium Spam is $19 for 8 cans at Sams. $30 for 8 cans on Amazon. Shelf life 5+ years.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
@Miles - fun fact - the communist government of Poland preserved the sausage and meat standards after the war. While Free Europe dropped traditions, and gave average consumers lower-grade, affordable meat, the commies in Poland set up a standard, and continued to produce really high quality ham and sausage that only the rich could afford. Those standards and formulas are gold!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Miles - fun fact - the communist government of Poland preserved the sausage and meat standards after the war. While Free Europe dropped traditions, and gave average consumers lower-grade, affordable meat, the commies in Poland set up a standard, and continued to produce really high quality ham and sausage that only the rich could afford. Those standards and formulas are gold!
There is a meat store near me run by German, Czech and Russian immigrants. I usually have one of the freezers packed with their meat.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Out here in these streets. Just me, a pair of air max 95s, my trusty department issued S&W 5906 TSW, and a shield. Only thing separating me from the seedy, criminal underbelly pushing crack rock to the children. I had no other alternative, but to blast my way out of there

this is the blue line which has been made thin