Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This happened like 2 days ago:

I went to Kroger after work. I needed some things and I also wanted some bananas. The aisle was blocked by one of those huge carts where the employee is buying all the stuff for a pickup order. The rest of the aisle was blocked by a guy using the scale...to weigh bananas. Ok, bananas are 49 cents per pound...he had THREE bananas. He weighed them, eyeballed the scale, took ONE BANANA OFF and weighed the other 2 and eyeballed the scale, put the 2 bananas in his cart and put the single banana back in the boxes underneath the bananas where all the single ones are.

I bought 2 bunches of bananas, I think there were 9 total so @DeanMoriarty said that guy may have followed me home and is looking in my windows :eek:

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
This happened like 2 days ago:

I went to Kroger after work. I needed some things and I also wanted some bananas. The aisle was blocked by one of those huge carts where the employee is buying all the stuff for a pickup order. The rest of the aisle was blocked by a guy using the scale...to weigh bananas. Ok, bananas are 49 cents per pound...he had THREE bananas. He weighed them, eyeballed the scale, took ONE BANANA OFF and weighed the other 2 and eyeballed the scale, put the 2 bananas in his cart and put the single banana back in the boxes underneath the bananas where all the single ones are.

I bought 2 bunches of bananas, I think there were 9 total so @DeanMoriarty said that guy may have followed me home and is looking in my windows :eek:
Well, I assure you I have no ill intentions with any of your aforementioned Nanners