Howard Law

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Pretty sure i was banned from the files, oh well, can't believe people think and post like that online and nobody says nothing, but people will agree with them at the same time smh. I called it out for what it was.
Some people are just raised filled with ignorant hate. Unfortunately I have an uncle like that. His whole life he was told x people were x. And now it’s gospel in his mind. Luckily I was able to see the truth for what it is. And I try to make sure my kids are coming up the same way. People are just people until they prove themselves otherwise.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Some people are just raised filled with ignorant hate. Unfortunately I have an uncle like that. His whole life he was told x people were x. And now it’s gospel in his mind. Luckily I was able to see the truth for what it is. And I try to make sure my kids are coming up the same way. People are just people until they prove themselves otherwise.
#metoo. And trash comes in all colors.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Pretty sure i was banned from the files, oh well, can't believe people think and post like that online and nobody says nothing, but people will agree with them at the same time smh. I called it out for what it was.

The home page is fucked up again. You have to use the "new posts" page until they fix it. I looked and didn't see any new posts on the banned list...but yeah, there is a ton of racists on there. I mainly just use it for the marketplace, but even that sucks a lot of times. Good deals get snatched up quick and then a couple days later pop up on Combloc Market for double.