DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I think this.
WBP Fox also has waaaay less distribution than Zastava ZPAP. Probably 100:1 if I had to guess. Way more vendors carry ZPAPs, so probably way more of them.
AK market has gone full potato, like I'm actually toying with the idea of selling off an RPK (red long boi). I'm not there yet, but it's crazy how prices have exploded in the last year.
Dibs

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
How much, is too much money to keep in the safe? Asking for a friend?
TL-15 rated or better? All you can stack.

Less than TL-15 rated? No more than you're will to give up to the meth heads that will get into your safe with a #4 hammer, a hand full of sliver wedges and 2 railroad bars.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Fucking hood ass mouse just walked across the walkway right in front of me and stood in the pinestraw, looked up at me like "what bruh?" and just went back to eating whatever he had in his mouth. Didn't even give a fuck that I was standing right there. I thought about smashing him with my shoe but figured I'd let him live another day to hopefully piss off my asshole neighbors. I only have less than a month left here anyways.

I have named him lil' Stuart.
20210519_103539.jpg

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I contacted my congressman. I’m doing a congressional fuck em
dont poke the bear.. bears are mean. you should send the NFA a gift basket. I was once told a story by a gun manf. in ATL that they used to send this particular NFA/ATF employee gifts, food etc and their Form 4's would always turn around stupid fast, couple weeks something like that.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
dont poke the bear.. bears are mean. you should send the NFA a gift basket. I was once told a story by a former owner of SWD in ATL that they used to send this particular NFA/ATF employee gifts, food etc and their Form 4's would always turn around stupid fast, couple weeks something like that.
That’s retarded . I’ve done a congressional before on a form 4 suppressor that was delayed and it was approved about 8 days letter. A congressional is the absolute most effective way to get your stuff moving. I don’t like to mention it or abuse it because eventually if dudes are calling congressmen for 30’days or even 60days over the weight of the congressional is going to be neutered

once I hit double what the ATFs stated turn around times are for the form I’m submitting I’m fully willing to let my congressman earn all those dollars he’s making

that’s exactly what we have representatives for and Loudermilk is pretty strong supporter of the 2A community he’s gotten several of my friends approvals. I can’t remember if I used him last time I did one or not but it worked like a charm

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That’s retarded . I’ve done a congressional before on a form 4 suppressor that was delayed and it was approved about 8 days letter. A congressional is the absolute most effective way to get your stuff moving. I don’t like to mention it or abuse it because eventually if dudes are calling congressmen for 30’days or even 60days over the weight of the congressional is going to be neutered

once I hit double what the ATFs stated turn around times are for the form I’m submitting I’m fully willing to let my congressman earn all those dollars he’s making

that’s exactly what we have representatives for and Loudermilk is pretty strong supporter of the 2A community he’s gotten several of my friends approvals. I can’t remember if I used him last time I did one or not but it worked like a charm