Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You guys also noticing a lot of Z-paps for sale?

Wut up wit dat

Probably people who were hoping to make some money on them once supply dried up but Zastava has been cranking those fuckers out. The WBP Fox on the other hand have skyrocketed in price. Straight from Atlantic/AoA they are $1,500+ now and sell out within minutes. Fucking crazy. Glad I got my Russian Sunburst when I did.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Fuck a mask.

I'm fine if other people choose to wear them out of politeness or because they genuinely believe in a mask's efficacy, but the requirement is idiotic IMO.
Yeap I’ve stopped wearing it at work. Funny I was at midtown HD yesterday and almost everyone in there was wearing one. I felt like I was crowd surfing over a bunch of fucktards

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yeap I’ve stopped wearing it at work. Funny I was at midtown HD yesterday and almost everyone in there was wearing one. I felt like I was crowd surfing over a bunch of fucktards
Only store I've really been this week was Costco and maybe 30-50% of people were wearing masks. Glad I was able to move OTP when the opportunity arose.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
You guys also noticing a lot of Z-paps for sale?

Wut up wit dat
Probably people who were hoping to make some money on them once supply dried up but Zastava has been cranking those fuckers out. The WBP Fox on the other hand have skyrocketed in price. Straight from Atlantic/AoA they are $1,500+ now and sell out within minutes. Fucking crazy. Glad I got my Russian Sunburst when I did.
I think this.
WBP Fox also has waaaay less distribution than Zastava ZPAP. Probably 100:1 if I had to guess. Way more vendors carry ZPAPs, so probably way more of them.
AK market has gone full potato, like I'm actually toying with the idea of selling off an RPK (red long boi). I'm not there yet, but it's crazy how prices have exploded in the last year.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I think this.
WBP Fox also has waaaay less distribution than Zastava ZPAP. Probably 100:1 if I had to guess. Way more vendors carry ZPAPs, so probably way more of them.
AK market has gone full potato, like I'm actually toying with the idea of selling off an RPK (red long boi). I'm not there yet, but it's crazy how prices have exploded in the last year.

So, Ak prices are still going up?

AR prices are falling rapidly now.
$800 entry level ar’s are back.
Colt for 1200.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I think this.
I just got an email from DK Firearms that they have ZPAP M70 with black poly furniture in stock for $979 so I think you're spot on about the greater number of vendors (& units shipped) for Zastava.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Colt for 1200.
As i understand from these guys, there really isn't a desirable AK produced domestically. Even if Biden doesn't clamp down on imports, i think it'll take a lot longer for the whole import supply chain to get back to full function than companies that produce ARs domestically.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
As i understand from these guys, there really isn't a desirable AK produced domestically. Even if Biden doesn't clamp down on imports, i think it'll take a lot longer for the whole import supply chain to get back to full function than companies that produce ARs domestically.
I think you're right.
There are also more companies that supply parts for ARs or manufacture them, so we have temporal and spatial supply channel compression. More companies producing stuff and shorter distance to end user mean quicker recovery.

FWIW, imported ammo seems to be coming back down in price, so that's a good sign.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Colt for 1200.
Skyrocketing.
I suppose it's a classic supply v. demand issue, but I don't think ARs and AKs affect each other's pricing as much as we think. I think $800 entry level ARs were a thing 10 years ago and have been more subject to natural market forces rather than AKs, which have little domestic manufacturing/production, import restrictions, etc. that impede an efficient market, as @Grunk pointed out.