2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
*snake* still regretting not biting that dude yesterday

lmaoooooo he was pissed I made him drop his bass. I got hit on the wrist by a big ole rat snake about a year ago that I was pulling out of the chicken coop.

Bite bled for hours, let that old boy go he earned his freedom by showing some stones.

if he’s still alive out there I’d bet his 5+ foot now!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I was fishing with my son a few years ago. He was maybe 4 or 5 at the time. He had a kids fishing pole with a rubber fish on the end of it that he used to practice casting with. I let him stand on the concrete pad of an old boat launch to keep him outta the reeds. I was about 20 yards away fishing when I see him drop his pole and run away screaming "there's a snake!" He used to think anything in the water was a snake so I figured maybe it was a stick or something. I walk over to grab his fishing pole and the net and am ready to reassure him that there is no snake. I get the fishing pole and look down and sure enough there's the biggest rat snake I've ever seen in my life. This motherfucker came up on the bank and into the parking lot. Beautiful fella but he had a fucking attitude. It was hot as hell that day so I'm sure that had something to do with it. He ended up slithering away after about 15 minutes. I had to stop about 3 or 4 cars from (intentionally) running him over.

Screenshot_20210509-194529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-194448_Gallery.jpg

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I was fishing with my son a few years ago. He was maybe 4 or 5 at the time. He had a kids fishing pole with a rubber fish on the end of it that he used to practice casting with. I let him stand on the concrete pad of an old boat launch to keep him outta the reeds. I was about 20 yards away fishing when I see him drop his pole and run away screaming "there's a snake!" He used to think anything in the water was a snake so I figured maybe it was a stick or something. I walk over to grab his fishing pole and the net and am ready to reassure him that there is no snake. I get the fishing pole and look down and sure enough there's the biggest rat snake I've ever seen in my life. This motherfucker came up on the bank and into the parking lot. Beautiful fella but he had a fucking attitude. It was hot as hell that day so I'm sure that had something to do with it. He ended up slithering away after about 15 minutes. I had to stop about 3 or 4 cars from (intentionally) running him over.

View attachment 125436

View attachment 125437
Bro that’s a good looking ratty!!!