Faktory 47

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yes.

But really, some sunflower oils.
It will be a while until this goes through (if it does) and it’s already been over a year.
So far we’ve spent quite a bit of time and money on air freight samples, testing and approvals.
Food products can be complicated to import.
Meanwhile get some from one of the stores I mentioned like Miles and I do. Try the unfiltered type also, it will be darker and stronger flavored

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Watch a few seasons Hee Haw. LoL

YouTube has tons.
If you find a song you like or know, search that song and listen to various artist perform it in different styles.
Shoot me some links and I'll tell what style they are playing and what type banjos sound best for that style.
Sweet thanks dude!!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ok, that makes sense.
By the way, you had no trouble getting stuff in Alaska right? I heard there are some importers there
There is a store in Anchorage on 36th Avenue. Half the size of the old Patak store, but not bad. A lot of stock seemes to have come from NY. There was another stote that had some food, but also movies and books. Had a very good restaurant.
While Aeroflot and MarkAir had direct flights to Vladik, Peter and Magadan, selection was bigger in all of them.
There is a very large Russian commmunity (пятидесятники и баптисты) outside of Anchorage in the Valley.