Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Y'all ever notice that no gubment regs ever help small business or the plebs? They are almost 100 percent focused on making poor people poorer and rich people richer. I ain't jelly but fuck it seems like the deck is stacked. I will pay more this year in taxes than Amazon did for a decade.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Y'all ever notice that no gubment regs ever help small business or the plebs? They are almost 100 percent focused on making poor people poorer and rich people richer. I ain't jelly but fuck it seems like the deck is stacked. I will pay more this year in taxes than Amazon did for a decade.
Anything that grows too big will get rigged. We’ve been fucked since birth but they can’t control our happiness, how we raise our families, and the truths and rights bestowed on us by God.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

Well maybe you should offer some better kickbacks...

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I hate watching documentaries. I hate cops even more now. They are in control of countless lives but are too dumb to know how to do it. I hope it's dumb anyways. They alternative will make me even angrier.

Fuck it fire em all. I'll take care of myself.

And fire the politicians while you're at it.