For the lolz...

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Poverty pony lower, quality components everywhere else; @Leshaire is that you?
Really, does it make that much difference to use an Anderson $35 lower vs. a Colt $90+ lower?
I think the Colt is overrated and the Anderson will do just as well as pretty much any other one would.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Poverty pony lower, quality components everywhere else; @Leshaire is that you?

Ur MoM gOeS tO CoLLeGe

a83b579dd406d14d9b4ff09e7d4a2f2f.jpg

6042db0096a084124d174a351695f6be.jpg

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Really, does it make that much difference to use an Anderson $35 lower vs. a Colt $90+ lower?
I think the Colt is overrated and the Anderson will do just as well as pretty much any other one would.
I’ve never had a problem with cheap lowers.

Reactions: Grunk and Axeman

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code

As long as its to spec, absolutely no difference. Jake can suck a boner!

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What actual problems have any of you seen with an Anderson lower?
Not a thing. The only issue I've had with a receiver being out of spec was with a DPMS lower, and that was 15 years ago. I'm all for Gucci parts, but only if I'm gaining something.

H

Hoss

Shit anodization. Lots of machine chatter marks, I've seen one where the mag release hole was out of spec and caused a little issue. But I've never see one that was so bad it wouldn't work.

I'm a big fan of Aero lowers though. For $20 more you better anodization and smooth machine work. Well worth a few more bucks.
Good info. I haven't looked at any Aero lowers before.

Reactions: FatAlbert

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
What actual problems have any of you seen with an Anderson lower?
Deburring/blasting media packed down in holes, machining chips packed in holes, , inconsistent finish, inconsistent engraving, holes too tight, buffer retainer hole in incorrect place, fcg pocket too small, poor machined finish, undersized receiver extension threads, and more. Then ive had my fair share of problems with their LPKs, and they make a 10.5” carbine gas 300blk barrel that doesnt run for shit. Also have seen a few upper receivers machined way wrong. But I have had my hands on literally hundreds, if not well over a thousand of their receivers. Overall their stuff is plenty fine for a hobbyist and casual shooter for buying sight unseen. To me, aero is very much worth the small price increase, but if you dont mind the occasional wonky engraving, dented up buffer, or mind picking shit out of holes, then their receivers cant be beat. They use good forgings. Their stuff typically works, but because of they way they run their business, you run a higher chance of getting a bad one over some other companies. We have who knows how many rounds through a budget m16 built on an anderson lower and psa upper, bcg, and receiver extension kit. We have probably run at least 10,000 rounds through the upper, and probably at least two or three times that through the lower with various uppers and calibers.