Eye candy in .45

GA Firing Line

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
Watch out Ray can be bad for your health, every time I do it I come down with a "Gun". :D

R

rayzer007

Pops said:
Watch out Ray can be bad for your health, every time I do it I come down with a "Gun". :D

I hear you James. However, at probably $3,400 and my wife stating truthfully, "I thought you said your Combat Commander was one of the best guns ever made; what will this one do that the Colt won't?" I should be safe looking w/o touching (or buying)! :(

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
:)

$3,400??? Quit looking. I got the same problems with guns and watches. As long as I'm just looking great. But hang around too long and they follow me home.

M

mukwah

Tryed to resist but couldn't! Man, that's the stuff dreams are made of!!

Fred_Import

Woodsman
Mar 20, 2010
SoCal
I know the feeling, Ray. Like you, I've looked at the Nighthawks, then realized they were just a little too rich for me. Now I'm ogling a Les Baer. Of course, when I mentioned the possibility of getting one to the boss lady, she promptly told me to forget it when she heard the price. :(

My argument that I really needed a Baer didn't wash either. She simply said she has already seen "all the 45's in the gun safe", so another one isn't necessary. Women just don't understand. ;)