Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I saw @oio out today
6fd46c367f293984b6e459c8436ff6e4.jpg
That's pretty funny, but I'm not affiliated with either party.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Awww...still whining?
You get butthurt too easy, that's why it happens so often.
Wasn't me obviously and I'm not in the business of selling used or new cars.
You should really consider it, you have the attitude and the temperament for it.
Would have been better if he was out looking for a shitty $500 paintjob in Kawn-yerz
I can actually spray them shitty paint jobs starting at about tree-fiddy. If anyone needs a shitty paint job, hit me up.

Here's my business, unlike yours, it actually exists and I don't hide from telling people what I do.

https://www.facebook.com/SpraygloConyers/

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You should really consider it, you have the attitude and the temperament for it.

I can actually spray them shitty paint jobs starting at about tree-fiddy. If anyone needs a shitty paint job, hit me up.

Here's my business, unlike yours, it actually exists and I don't hide from telling people what I do.

I like that '79 camaro.

Reactions: Willy Leadwell

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Thanks. That guy buys Chevelles and Camaros to fix up and sell. I've done quite a few for him. Just did a 70 Chevelle for him last week, but I forgot to take pictures of it.

That paint scheme was awesome. Really accentuated the body lines. I need to get back to working on my '68. It has been such a slow project I just kinda lost interest over the years.

SmartSelectImage_2016-05-24-22-27-01.png

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
That paint scheme was awesome. Really accentuated the body lines. I need to get back to working on my '68. It has been such a slow project I just kinda lost interest over the years.
It was the stock color scheme for the rally sports. Not sure how common it was.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code

1. Butthurt? Why would you suggest such a thing? Ok, fine, I admit I wish I didn't have to live and work in Alpharetta, I wish I could eat Cicis instead of Antico, or Burger King instead of Bocado, I really wish I could move to Snellville and open shop in Conyers.
2. Your awesome advertising and reviews and photos speak for themselves. Congratulations on the courage

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
1. Butthurt? Why would you suggest such a thing? Ok, fine, I admit I wish I didn't have to live and work in Alpharetta, I wish I could eat Cicis instead of Antico, or Burger King instead of Bocado, I really wish I could move to Snellville and open shop in Conyers.
2. Your awesome advertising and reviews and photos speak for themselves. Congratulations on the courage
Lighten up Francis.

Reactions: Strider12