380 DM Bullard

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
M

mukwah

My new to me DM Bullard LCP holster that I bought from a member of "that other" forum that we all migrated from. He posted it for $65 OBO. I made the offer of $45 and he accepted. It's a righty and I'm a lefty but I intend to use it as a back up at 3-4 o'clock for my LC9 at 9-10 o'clock. I'm pleased with it overall!

R

rayzer007

Beautiful; high quality; looks like it will last for a few generations Muk. Steal price too!
Ray

M

mukwah

Really pleased with it! Thinking about ordering the one for my LCR in left hand also!

M

mukwah

Love this holster! Had it dyed black because I prefer the low profile color. Wore it all day today and even took a nap with it on. Can't even tell it's there! Probably one of my best holsters! 5 Star recommendation.

MarineDad

Scout
Jun 8, 2012
Thompson's Station, Tennessee
mukwah said:
Love this holster! Had it dyed black because I prefer the low profile color. Wore it all day today and even took a nap with it on. Can't even tell it's there! Probably one of my best holsters! 5 Star recommendation.

What type of dye was used? I really prefer black also, but brown was the only color he had in stock when I ordered one for my LCR.

M

mukwah

Took this one to a shoe shop but I have dyed holsters before with 2-3 coats of KIWI leather dye then 2-3 coats of KIWI Polish. The ones that I've done look every bit as good as the one the shoe shop did. Costs less to!

M

mukwah

Not a hint! I've down this with pretty much all of my holsters for years. I usually allow 1-2 weeks "cure" time before wearing it. As I said this really cuts down the "noticeability factor" when carrying.JMHO