Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Guess I am still pretty fast for my age, dougie! Next time I will leave a little present for you too!

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I'm amazed those kids got off their lazy ass, and did a "ring & run". I guess their Xbox was broken.

A long time ago, (early 80's) a friend of mine would go to all of the cable boxes, and took out the filter that "took out" HBO & Showtime. So he went to every single cable box in the subdivision, and gave everyone free HBO & Showtime.

Reactions: sam

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I'm amazed those kids got off their lazy ass, and did a "ring & run". I guess their Xbox was broken.

A long time ago, (early 80's) a friend of mine would go to all of the cable boxes, and took out the filter that "took out" HBO & Showtime. So he went to every single cable box in the subdivision, and gave everyone free HBO & Showtime.

Yeah... not much on TV on a Sunday night and my street light has been out all weekend making the area very dark.

I need @JBum to hook me up with a kickass camera and security lighting system that doesn't break my bank.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Yeah... not much on TV on a Sunday night and my street light has been out all weekend making the area very dark.

I need @JBum to hook me up with a kickass camera and security lighting system that doesn't break my bank.
Yeah, I guess that my 10/22 suppressed did a good job on the street light. I have some new urban camo I want to try out so I will be standing pretty close to the door when you come out. Hopefully, you will not be able to see me.

Reactions: dougiemac