9mm Daewoo DP51 magazines

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
My wife had a Daewoo DP51 before we were married and only had one magazine. I bought a bunch of Promags and they turned out to be not so good. I threw away two after the first use. S&W 5906 mags work fine but are a little long. Now, after reading a story about Daewoo changing it's name and getting into the civilian market while still providing the South Korean military with their arms, I found Lionheart Industries. They have the new pistols which are a tad pricey but also have the mags for the DP. $34 plus $6.20 shipping for one and they are identical to the original that my wife has. I intend to get more of the mags and I will probably pick up one of the pistols as they are supposed to be even better than the military versions of old.

M

mukwah

I saw some pics of the Lionheart not long ago on another forum, real nice looking pistols! Haven't seen any in my area though, prolly a good thing cause I sure would be tempted!^-^

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
mukwah said:
I saw some pics of the Lionheart not long ago on another forum, real nice looking pistols! Haven't seen any in my area though, prolly a good thing cause I sure would be tempted!^-^

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.
You can go to their website and find a local dealer if there is one. lionheartindustries.com I'm headed out the door or I would look.