Comments for the "Reloading glossary"

American Revival Apparel Company

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I've started to build a new glossary for reloaders, as the one that I had posted a link to in my "An introduction to reloading ammunition" thread is no longer available. If y'all have favorite terms that you'd like to see in the glossary, let me know here and I'll include them in the package. Currently, I'm building the new glossary off-line.

I'm expecting it will take a week or two for me to finish the first pass at the glossary (due to other obligations in the same time frame).

Please make any comments in this thread rather than adding to the Reloading Glossary itself. I'll make the Glossary a "sticky" later on, but it's where it is so everybody checking in can see it as a "Recent Topic".

Skip

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Skip this is a great thing you're doing.. Most of it is old to me because I've been in it for about 50 years now.
There is a lot of new people out here that just starting in the reloading or would like to start in reloading this would be a big help to them.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Aimless1

Woodsman
Jan 20, 2013
NW Iowa
Skip....I agree with Rich. This is a cool thing you are putting together. I've reloaded for my shotguns, but not handgun or rifle loads-yet. And I'll admit that there were a couple of terms that I had heard before, but wasn't sure of the meaning.

Thanks, and glad it'll be a sticky for future reference!

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I've finished the first edition of the Reloading Glossary. It's set up as a "sticky" in the Reload Bench forum area.

If anyone would like to see additions or modifications to the glossary, please either respond here or PM SkipD with your requests.

Thanks.

Skip