Coincidence or 4GW terrorist attack?

Faktory 47

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Is this for real?

I slept late and haven't turned on the TV.

Because, well, ya know, 'cause the TV don't lie or nuthin'.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I've been seeing the Michigan one on the news. I could see this being a viable cowardly terrorist tactic. An attack on America's transit system on the ground. Snipers picking off innocent people going to work in their cars. Cowardly motherfuckers need to be taken out!

Reactions: jwtug

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Not sure about so many of these but do you all recall the report about a year or so ago where there were some power relay stations taken offline , they were shot, I think it was AZ and it was going to take a long time to get them back up and running. Just saying some weird stuff going about, Chinese ships of AK, Russian bombers testing our air defense, surveillance ship of coast of GA? Things that make you go hummm.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
All this going on, and the military budget is being cut to the bone. Makes sense to me...

Reactions: dougiemac

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
All this going on, and the military budget is being cut to the bone. Makes sense to me...

Agreed...but at the same time the Army can't fight one guy with a bolt gun. This is the kind of thing that requires Katrina-type tactics.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Remember the chaos caused by John Mohammed and the teenager in Washington DC, pre 911? Imagine it happening in a dozen cities at once. Even if the violence never touches you, you count hardly drive anywhere around DC because of all the roadblocks.

In Washington you couldn't drive a white panel van for weeks, every one on the road was getting stopped and searched every time a cop saw it. How many innocents got shot at when they were looking for Richard Dorner in California? The response would literally be worse than the attacks. Boston went under martial law when looking for two teenagers, city wide curfews, everything was shut down.

Reactions: dougiemac

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Agreed...but at the same time the Army can't fight one guy with a bolt gun. This is the kind of thing that requires Katrina-type tactics.
True, the shooters is the job of LEO, but with everything else going on in the world it is very much the wrong time to cut the military budget.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
True, the shooters is the job of LEO, but with everything else going on in the world it is very much the wrong time to cut the military budget.

no doubt...I heard an interesting theory that those 5 Chinese destroyers off the Alaskan coast brought some diplomat that Obama met with in Alaska. Tin foil hat stuff for sure but at the same time there have been so many "coincidences" as of late its hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: EugenFJR

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
no doubt...I heard an interesting theory that those 5 Chinese destroyers off the Alaskan coast brought some diplomat that Obama met with in Alaska. Tin foil hat stuff for sure but at the same time there have been so many "coincidences" as of late its hard to know what to believe.

What does off the Alaska coast mean? How close did they come? And does it matter?

How far can a nuclear sub launch its payload?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
What does off the Alaska coast mean? How close did they come? And does it matter?

How far can a nuclear sub launch its payload?

Did I say I believed it?

12 nm...very close indeed.

How far can a sub launch nukes? I don't understand the question. The can hit anywhere in the world from anywhere in the world...including from under the ice near either pole.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Did I say I believed it?

12 nm...very close indeed.

How far can a sub launch nukes? I don't understand the question. The can hit anywhere in the world from anywhere in the world...including from under the ice near either pole.

The nuke question was rhetorical. I'm asking if they actually got close to leaving international waters, I've just heard off the coast of Alaska.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Remember the chaos caused by John Mohammed and the teenager in Washington DC, pre 911? Imagine it happening in a dozen cities at once. Even if the violence never touches you, you count hardly drive anywhere around DC because of all the roadblocks.

In Washington you couldn't drive a white panel van for weeks, every one on the road was getting stopped and searched every time a cop saw it. How many innocents got shot at when they were looking for Richard Dorner in California? The response would literally be worse than the attacks. Boston went under martial law when looking for two teenagers, city wide curfews, everything was shut down.

Yeah people were afraid to mow their grass or go shopping in the Beltline.