Christmas in July especially for those suffering from LOST-D

Howard Law

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Are you suffering from a LOST-D (Loss of shooting time disorder)? Get yourself a airgun! I'm shooting daily and for just pennies on the dollar. I recently bought this 1911 blowback and it is one of the most fun shooting in air pistols. Fantastic replica, breaks down like a real 1911 and has more recoil than a 22.cal 1911- Trigger about 2lbs.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Blackwater_BW1911_R2_CO2_Pistol/3227

Check out the summer sale link below. Get ready for the fall hunting season, check out some of the great rifles for Squirrel and other small game.

http://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-resources/Christmas-in-July/?utm_source=yellowforumdealer&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=airg-eblast-christmas-in-july

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I think you were ahead of the curve Dave. I was at a gun show last weekend and there was a seller with tons of airsoft and bb guns that were replicas of other handguns. It was pretty cool, he had a pretty good selection.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Yes, Dave is ahead of the curve and I'm an Airsoft believer.

Airsoft replicas are a very practical way to ramp your training up. My own, less than a 1/2 acre, backyard allows daily opportunities to get some exercise and airsoft rounds off. Spring loaders are quiet enough and I'm careful enough to not disturb the neighbors. You can get bio-degradable plastic pellets. If they could only be made of fertilizer... :D

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
I am not shooting airsoft but I have over 1000 pellets through my Crossman Pumpmaster. Even though there is no recoil I have noticed a big improvement in my shooting skills with my SD weapons. I know they're people may not think it's a good way to train but it is working well for me and will continue so until America gets this ammo thing straitened back out again.