Chattanooga Slain Military Personnel Fired Back At Terrorist

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
According to reports, the service men that were shot during the attack on the military recruitment center in Chattanooga fired back and potentially injured the shooter. A Glock 9mm handgun that was not military issued was found near the body of the one of the fallen Marines. Also the naval Lt. Cmdr Timothy White also fired back with his own personal weapon, both men violating the uniform military code of conduct.

http://www.funker530.com/marine-and-navy-officer-fired-back-at-chattanooga-terrorist/

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
It's long past due. These brave men and women can carry automatic weapons to defend our country during war, but can't defend themselves at home. That is the most ridiculous idea ever. LET THEM CARRY!!!

Reactions: dougiemac

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Not sure I buy it or not. Part of me thinks it is BS being poured out by the media and powers that be so they can say, "see, arming them won't do any good. These guys had guns even though they weren't allowed and look what good it did them." Then they point to some dumbass who shot himself in a recruiters office and say, "see what can happen."

I'm turning into a skeptical old man.

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
Kinda hard not to be skeptical with the way news media is now days. They are just in it for the ratings and fill it all with violence and drama. Maybe they should ban the news for a month or so and see if shit don't calm down some.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Most military guys follow the rules... So, now the media is saying not one BUT 2 recruiters had personal fire arms and returned fire... Bullshit... And if it is true... I bet you a 100 bucks the family gets denied the SGLI insurance to the family members... ( at least at first.)

Reactions: Shemp

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
Looking at the photos... I can tell by the bullet holes in the windows that none of those look like handgun rounds.. Also, I doubt they even had time to draw their weapon yet alone fire them...

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
Most military guys follow the rules... So, now the media is saying not one BUT 2 recruiters had personal fire arms and returned fire... Bullshit... And if it is true... I bet you a 100 bucks the family gets denied the SGLI insurance to the family members... ( at least at first.)
This is spot on.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Has this story been confirmed?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

I could easily see at least one having a gun on them...it happens a lot more than you would think especially if they don't have to go on base everyday. The last part about being denied SGLI or any medals/decs...I have no doubts.