Carrying at a cage fight

GA Firing Line
M

mukwah

OK,sitting here at a big cage fighting event in Shreveport,La carrying as big as Dallas! No signs at entrance but security checking bags and purses for weapons. Nobody looked twice at me so I just kept on going. Oh well, gonna have a good time with my grandson and his bud and not gonna worry about it!

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
[quote author=mukwah link=topic=635.msg5188#msg5188 date=1344128301No signs at entrance but security checking bags and purses for weapons.What would they do if they found a weapon and the person had a license to have it?

M

mukwah

Don't know, make you leave I guess. Guess this will test my conceal skills.

M

mukwah

Well, the fights are over and all went well, no one the wiser except me! This event was in an older part of town in Shreveport in the historic Municipal Auditorium where Elvis gave one of his first concerts. If I had it to do over again I would still carry! We had to park about as far away as you could possibly park and walk back in an unlit parking lot in the dark! I had the LC9 and was not concerned at all! Feels good when all the practice and planning come together successfully!

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
I do the same when attending hockey/football games, but nobody knows. They always check the wifeys purse. I think they are more concerned with beverage sales! :eek: