Can launcher in stock local?

Howard Law

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I know a lot of people knock PSA but I’ll tell you what....

I’ve got a PSA 16” mid length rifle kit on an 80% lower and that sucker will eat any junk ammo I feed it like a fat kid with a bag of Halloween candy.
I've got a buddy who hasn't touched an AR/M4 since he got out 6 years ago.....he bought their freedom line AR. First words out of his mouth 'damn this thing feels great compared to the shit I was issued'

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Yeah. But it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than a machine gun.
No doubt about that! I haven’t been to Clyde’s in Athens in awhile, but last time I was in there they had a transferable M16 on the wall with a $30k price tag on it.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I wish I knew. LOL

It's fun and all but unless you're shooting a belt fed with a pretty long belt or have a big ass drum mag it doesn't last very long.

Here's a quick video from the IV8888 shoot a couple years ago shooting 20 rounds out of the KGMade M16...

And a video from the range several years back shooting 33rds out of a FA Glock 17...

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I've got a buddy who hasn't touched an AR/M4 since he got out 6 years ago.....he bought their freedom line AR. First words out of his mouth 'damn this thing feels great compared to the shit I was issued'

I have heard the exact same words about my Beretta 92... that was awhile back too.

Another former Army guy shot my AR with an EoTech on it- his first words were "you've got to be kidding me- this is NICE!!" That was also probably 10 years ago.

Reactions: BangBang

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
It's fun and all but unless you're shooting a belt fed with a pretty long belt or have a big ass drum mag it doesn't last very long.

Here's a quick video from the IV8888 shoot a couple years ago shooting 20 rounds out of the KGMade M16...

And a video from the range several years back shooting 33rds out of a FA Glock 17...

I think it would be fun for a range trip or two, but I could see it getting REALLY expensive REALLY fast!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I think it would be fun for a range trip or two, but I could see it getting REALLY expensive REALLY fast!

Oh hell yeah it would. I've been fortunate enough to shoot quite a bit of FA, and I've never paid a penny for the ammo I shot though. If I had to pay for the ammo at this point I'd probably just pass. It's really just a fun noise maker shooting full auto mag dumps. I'd much rather shoot something like an MP5 or an M4 with 3 round bursts. I know you can shoot bursts in a full auto but I don't have that much self control. I always find myself letting go of the trigger after the bolt locks open. ;)

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code