Burned....

Howard Law

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
So it's about "the children". Really? Can anybody defend their position without emotional horseshit?
I'm just saying it's not about money like you tried to make it out to be. There are other reasons not to blindly trust people besides money. That was my point. My children is just the first example that comes to mind. I wouldn't trust someone with them unless they had proven themselves to be trustworthy. It's not emotional horseshit, it's logic. Can you defend your position without lumping everyone into the same category as yourself?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Apparently that happens sometimes on Internet forums.

Meanwhile, in North Korea:
meanwhile_in_north_korea_fitness_tests.jpg

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I'm just saying it's not about money like you tried to make it out to be. There are other reasons not to blindly trust people besides money. That was my point. My children is just the first example that comes to mind. I wouldn't trust someone with them unless they had proven themselves to be trustworthy. It's not emotional horseshit, it's logic. Can you defend your position without lumping everyone into the same category as yourself?
Are you kidding? I'm the center of the universe.

Believe me, I get what you're saying. But in the context of the OP it was about money/product.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
im getting urned on a deal right now it seems like. Guy was supposed to meet me 2.5 hours ago and keeps saying he is stuck in traffic. He has apparently been stuck in traffic the whole time. Im giving him till 430 before i go to the next guy.

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
im getting urned on a deal right now it seems like. Guy was supposed to meet me 2.5 hours ago and keeps saying he is stuck in traffic. He has apparently been stuck in traffic the whole time. Im giving him till 430 before i go to the next guy.
That's 2 hours more than what I would have waited.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
That's 2 hours more than what I would have waited.

I was trying to be nice. But he said traffic on 285 is a nightmare (at 2pm he said this) I got on good maps and he could have lapped 285 3 times by now. Then had the nerve to say he was going to take his kids home before we met. he had 2 negs already so im not overly surprised

Reactions: Hoss

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I was trying to be nice. But he said traffic on 285 is a nightmare (at 2pm he said this) I got on good maps and he could have lapped 285 3 times by now. Then had the nerve to say he was going to take his kids home before we met. he had 2 negs already so im not overly surprised
Make it 3

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I actually had another guy PM me. The original guy was only giong to buy the gun. Withing 6 hours of the original meet time I had the whole package sold for my asking price. Worked out pretty good.

Reactions: Gunsite Grad

medium187mph

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Jun 4, 2015
Lagrange, GA
Hmmm. I once got burned on an apex Shield. I sold as stock. The guy that sold it to me was banned.

That's exactly what happened to me. I traded into a Shield w/ Apex kit and no Apex kit.

Since I busted his balls he responded that he would purchase the kit for me.... never happened and he has gone silent.

2 other members got screwed on some g43 mags at $60 each.... he never sent them.

I no longer have the Shield and listed it as factory.