Bought an LC9 today

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Recently I sold my LC9 to a friend. I wasn't really wanting to sell it, but he literally called and told me he was locked in his business (unarmed) while 2 guys prowled around outside. I had been telling him for quite a while that he should have a gun since he often works late and has quite a bit of cash on hand. Anyway, he decided that night that I was right so I sold him my LC9. Well, today I did something that I had never done before, bought a gun at a gun show. Bought an LC9 and an extra 9 round magazine for $388 plus tax, $415 out the door. I can post a picture if you would like but it looks exactly like a Ruger LC9. ;D

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
You buy a new gun you post a picture thet is the rule. You gun is different because it's yours.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

R

rayzer007

Any gun purchase is to be congratulated BDD ......... so ....................... congratulations!! Were you considering any other model, or just the LC9?

Ray

M

mukwah

Congrats BDD! Full circle, back to the best, Ruger LC9!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
rayzer007 said:
Any gun purchase is to be congratulated BDD ......... so ....................... congratulations!! Were you considering any other model, or just the LC9?

Ray

Yes. Once again looked at the XDs. Saw both the 45 and 9mm at the gun show. Very nice little handguns but have never completely made peace with the made in Croatia part. M&P Shield. Very nice. But at the end of the day, there was one new in the box LC9 at the show and it came home with me. I like Rugers. I like how the LC's look. I like that they are made in America. I like the price.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
I love the gun. It really is amazing. Good for you...I have over 3 k through mine ..with the free rebuild that Ruger did.... love it.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
bigdogdaddy said:
rayzer007 said:

Ray

Yes. Once again looked at the XDs. Saw both the 45 and 9mm at the gun show. Very nice little handguns but have never completely made peace with the made in Croatia part. M&P Shield. Very nice. But at the end of the day, there was one new in the box LC9 at the show and it came home with me. I like Rugers. I like how the LC's look. I like that they are made in America. I like the price.

You need to get over that Croatia thing! Have you ever bought anything from Walmart? If so the Croatia thing is nothing compared to Chinese Walmart. Plus you got one of my holsters from Texas and everyone knows that is a foreign country. :D

R

rayzer007

lws380 said:
You need to get over that Croatia thing!

I agree Doug. My daughter-in-law is Croatian and she looks like a Playboy centerfold!

Ray

R

rayzer007

bigdogdaddy said:
rayzer007 said:
lws380 said:
You need to get over that Croatia thing!

I agree Doug. My daughter-in-law is Croatian and she looks like a Playboy centerfold!

Ray

Would it be out of line to ask for a picture? :D

The request for a photo post was denied ......... sorry guys, you'll have to take my word on this one!!

Ray