Best pocket carry holster for 380?

Faktory 47

BigMikey

Hunter
Jan 31, 2016
Summer is here and it is getting hotter by the day in Ohio. I'm wearing thinner and less clothing than previous months and am starting to have a small problem with concealing a handgun. I'm going to be switching to carrying my 380 for a few months but was wondering what everyone is using as a pocket holster for their weapon?

Thanks, just don't want to throw it in my pants and hope for the best. I'd feel terrible at a accidental discharge and shooting someone.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
You are asking for bad things to happen if you carry without a holster. It's just not a wise move. I really like my pocket carry holster from Alabama Holsters. I carry a G42 and the holster keeps the weapon upright, holster in the pocket on the draw, and is thin enough to not add bulk in my pocket. I'm a big fan.

Steve22

Hunter
Feb 16, 2016
[QUOTE="Chris Timmerman]You are asking for bad things to happen if you carry without a holster. It's just not a wise move. I really like my pocket carry holster from Alabama Holsters. I carry a G42 and the holster keeps the weapon upright, holster in the pocket on the draw, and is thin enough to not add bulk in my pocket. I'm a big fan.

[/QUOTE]
Which one from Alabama Holster are you using? I am checking them out now may need to pick one up myself to try since I dont believe in pocket carry without protection.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
I don't pocket carry much at all, but on the rare occasion I do, My Sticky Holster does just fine.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
[QUOTE="T.L.Jones]I don't pocket carry much at all, but on the rare occasion I do, My Sticky Holster does just fine.

[/QUOTE]
I picked one of those up after hearing about them and reading about them. Gotta say, they're nice to have. I just tuck my G43 in it and right in the waistband it goes. Can position it anywhere and they hide nice also.