Best concealed carry holsters for ohio climates

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

StateFarmJake

Hunter
Jan 30, 2016
Since Ohio has a wide range of climate usually in a short period of time, and with summer here what is everyones preferred material for concealed carry holsters? Ive been using a leather one for a while now but its starting to stink and im not sure how to go about cleaning it.

Are there other fabrics out there that make a good holster?

Victor Silva

Hunter
Jun 1, 2016
That's what I was afraid of, the actual leather starting to smell. I've recently started carrying, I use kydex it accumulates a little moisture but I just wipe it down with my shirt

D

David

[QUOTE="StateFarmJake]Since Ohio has a wide range of climate usually in a short period of time, and with summer here what is everyones preferred material for concealed carry holsters? Ive been using a leather one for a while now but its starting to stink and im not sure how to go about cleaning it.
Are there other fabrics out there that make a good holster?

[/QUOTE]
I have a leather holster that made it almost 2 years now before the smell started to get noticeable, and unfortunately everything I've done to try to clean it only seems to mask the smell for short periods.

I recently ordered a Alien Gear Clock Tuck 3.0 holster and haven't really had the opportunity to carry much with it to evaluate it but it is def softer on my side than the leather was.