are we are missing a big name here ???

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
How very "glass half empty" of you... :)
If the glass is equally half full and half empty, then half full = half empty; therefore ½ x F = ½ x E; therefore (by multiplying both sides of the equation by 2) we show that F = E; therefor Full equals Empty.

Reactions: Strider12

JBum

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Zip code
If the glass is equally half full and half empty, then half full = half empty; therefore ½ x F = ½ x E; therefore (by multiplying both sides of the equation by 2) we show that F = E; therefor Full equals Empty.

Thanks now I got a headache!

H

Hoss

I put the following on my Facebook account this evening. Feel free to use it verbatim or change as desired

If you're in to shooting, hunting, camping, kayaking or any other outdoor type shenanigans, check out a new forum we have started for the Southeast. You can discuss hunting, fishing, self defense, camping or anthing else you can dream up. We have recently launched the buy/sell/trading section where you can list or buy firearms and other outdoor related items. We have a lot of fun and the site isn't over moderated like some of the other forums. Anyway, check us out and let me know if you join.

Www.southeasttraders.com

Reactions: Gunsite Grad