Anybody tried this?

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What's your beef with QT? They are Top Tier...

Walmart, Home Depot, Costco, etc are all just the leftover blends that went unsold or got too old from what I understand. I Prefer Chevron/Texaco, Shell, BP...but REAL gas trumps all. I just throw in some Techron if needed.
They are top tier, but like I said, I've found sediment in their gas. Maybe it was a station with a dirty tank, I dunno but I've never had an issue with Chevron or Shell so that's what I buy.

Same reason I switched from Quaker State to Mobil1 in highschool I worked for a mechanic and probably did 5 or 6 oil changes a day between other stuff, and Quaker State regularly had sediment in the bottom of their bottles..same with Pennzoil. Same company.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
They are top tier, but like I said, I've found sediment in their gas. Maybe it was a station with a dirty tank, I dunno but I've never had an issue with Chevron or Shell so that's what I buy.

Same reason I switched from Quaker State to Mobil1 in highschool I worked for a mechanic and probably did 5 or 6 oil changes a day between other stuff, and Quaker State regularly had sediment in the bottom of their bottles..same with Pennzoil. Same company.

Yeah I got interrupted typing that and didn't see the sediment post until afterwards. Very interesting....though that is likely something with that particular station. I am big on Texaco/Chevron....Techron really works.
Shell is right up there with them...everyone else is meh.

Reactions: Laufen

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Use it all the time. I fill up with diesel at a local gulf station for $2.51 a gallon when most others are $2.75/ gal. Found them on gas buddy

Is it the Gulf off of Windy Hill?