ammunitiondepot.com.........

Faktory 47
Mar 7, 2010
......anyone have any experience with them ? Looks like good prices on top notch self defense ammo. Looking at Federal HST and Ranger 45 auto . TIA, Rick.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Rick, never used this outfit before, but in looking at prices compared to what I just bought from Ammo To Go in 9mm & .45acp, these prices are better. I would be curious how S&H compares. I might give them a try next time. Thx for the link. Yogi 8)

Mar 7, 2010
I think I will go ahead and order a couple of boxes and check them out. I did a search and found some positive reviews. Only one person who was on two forums was disappointed, only because his email fell through the cracks. I'll give a report on the process from start to finish.

Mar 7, 2010
I just ordered two boxes of Federal Premium Tactical HST, one regular and one +P. I registered with my email, and password. Then went to a profile page for name,address,phone. The account page seems full featured for checking on your order,changing,canceling, etc. They use Fed EX for shipping. They are out of Del Ray, Fl. This is just my info post so when I post these prices please do not flame or tell about better deals. This is just a comparison of the same product with two different company's and two different shippers to inform my experiences with a somewhat "new to us" dealer. I promptly received a conformation email which was the page of my final order info. More to come......happy shootin'

Ammunitiondepot.com....... Ammo X2-- $59.76 + FedEX shipping--$14.67 = $74.43

Ammo to Go Ammo X2--$69.90 + UPS shipping--$11.70 = $81.60

Difference----- $7.17

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Trigger_1 said:
Wowwww.......Usually Ammo to Go is hard to beat....... :eek:
Rick is right about the savings, as I just ordered 14 boxes from Ammo To Go. So I put the equivalent priced boxes in this site's shopping cart & hit the S&H Calculate button, would have saved almost $30 on the order & shipping. My next order will be at this site. Yogi 8)

Mar 7, 2010
Just got the notice that my package was shipped today. It had tracking numbers with links and it was actually picked up today, not just processed. So far so good. Looks like this is going to be a good supplier. Yesterday they sent me a notice of a sale on magazines. I checked the box indicating I wanted sales notices. You can opt out if you like. My next post should be my delivery. Probably Monday or Tuesday, due to the weekend. It was shipped FedEx ground.

M

mukwah

Looks like a really good source but I have to stick with Cheaper Than Dirt. The reason being is because where I live is very close to them and I normally recieve an order in 1-2 days! I ordered 4 boxes at 1:00 AM on Monday and recieved the order at 3:30 PM on Tuesday! The price difference between them and ammunitiondepot was about $10 shipped. Always good to have a back up source though and for me that would be ammunitiondepot.

Mar 7, 2010
Got my package this morning. I forgot FedEx works on the weekend. My two boxes of ammo arrived in a perfectly fitted cardboard box, undamaged. Inside was a sales receipt and a flyer for Freedom Alliance, an organization they donate a portion of their sales to. Overall I am very happy with my experience with this business. It looks like you might save a dollar a box if you order a case, usually 10 boxes, in 45 auto. The Federal HST's in 45 look top notch. I will have to wait for the weather to clear to get to the range. In the mean time it's off to the kitchen to fix a turkey, practicing for Thanksgiving.............Rick.