Admit to something embarrassing but true...

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

White

Frontiersman
Apr 19, 2015
Georgia
I was having some hellacious stomach pains and went to the hospital. Doctor ordered a colonoscopy for the next morning and I was admitted. After I drunk the crap they give you, I took a couple of pain pills and passed out. Woke up an hour later to a wet fart. I dropped my drawers and proceeded towards the bathroom. Half way there my ass decided it was a machine gun and proceeds to lay down enough ordinance to kill every man, woman and child in North Korea. I wound up getting a new room, but still can't look the people that work at that hospital in the eye to this day

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I was having some hellacious stomach pains and went to the hospital. Doctor ordered a colonoscopy for the next morning and I was admitted. After I drunk the crap they give you, I took a couple of pain pills and passed out. Woke up an hour later to a wet fart. I dropped my drawers and proceeded towards the bathroom. Half way there my ass decided it was a machine gun and proceeds to lay down enough ordinance to kill every man, woman and child in North Korea. I wound up getting a new room, but still can't look the people that work at that hospital in the eye to this day
I gonna bet no one can beat that story

Reactions: White

mattp38

Hunter
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
I was 17 highschool worked as a nursing asst. at a huge nursing home,6 floors. more like a hospital.cute kitchen guy went to different school. hooked up in elevator.my friend Jenny her dad Mr.Hittle was a security guard and when door opened he got eyeful.
Not exactly what I was imagining based on your previous post. It rhymes with 3may.

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
9559f9129e4d8dc3bcf8af7fd4956df6.jpg
for about 3 years now.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I secretly like The Notebook.

Oh, another thing, I've never learned when to stop asking women with a belly how far along they are.

I did that to a lady I went to school with.she used to be small and well.she wasn't prego.looked like she swallowed a watermelon.i don't ask anymore either

Reactions: mattp38

Frogman

Brony
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
At 17 I wanted a Honda magna and I thought the Vmax was retarded I am of the oposite opinion on both now