A well carried Holster

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I've carried my supertuck every day for the better part of 3 years and it looks brand new compared to yours. You gave me crap one time about it not looking like it's been carried very often, I just think mine must be under far less stress, pressure and sweat than yours.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I've carried my supertuck every day for the better part of 3 years and it looks brand new compared to yours. You gave me crap one time about it not looking like it's been carried very often, I just think mine must be under far less stress, pressure and sweat than yours.

Mine's has been dripping with sweat when doing yard work and mine has been in a few lakes and rivers.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Crossbreed called me this morning and informed me that my holster was originally made for a Taurus and not a Glock. It would appear someone had reformed it to be a Glock holster. They said they would replace it with a Glock holster for 20 dollars. I agreed but as I was giving her my credit card number I asked her if they couldn't just swap it out because I have bought so many holsters from them and recommended them to so many people over the years. She told me, "Sure, no problem. No charge." LOL

I guess it pays to ask sometimes. :thumb:

Reactions: AtlMedic