2017 Shot Show

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
@dougiemac i know your busy out there. But, if you can, try and finger bang that CMC Glock trigger and let us know how you like it and if they have a release date/price?

Also if you make it by the savage booth let us know if they have plastic or metal dust covers so @cmshoot can sleep peacefully knowing :p.
*you're* lol

Also, slap a Savage rep for @Leshaire .

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
@dougiemac i know your busy out there. But, if you can, try and finger bang that CMC Glock trigger and let us know how you like it and if they have a release date/price?

Also if you make it by the savage booth let us know if they have plastic or metal dust covers so @cmshoot can sleep peacefully knowing :p.

I'm friends with the CMC Triggers and love their rifle triggers, but I'm not crazy about the Glock trigger. Some people may love it tho. I think they will continue to improve it.

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
Is it just me or is Shot show coverage a lot more sparse this year?

Usually the week or two before Shot all the way through the end of the show is nothing but Shot show to the point where you are tired of hearing about it. Even my youtube isn't really blowing up with it.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code

Usually the week or two before Shot all the way through the end of the show is nothing but Shot show to the point where you are tired of hearing about it. Even my youtube isn't really blowing up with it.
My theory is with the political climate the last year some manufacturers didn't put as much time and money into things that may be banned with a Clinton presidency.

Reactions: thebull

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

None of the manufacturers were thinking they would be able to sell anything in 2017.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I'm friends with the CMC Triggers and love their rifle triggers, but I'm not crazy about the Glock trigger. Some people may love it tho. I think they will continue to improve it.
That is disappointing to hear. I was really hoping it would do well. I still will probably give one a shot sometime.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
For free I would beta test the hell out of it. But I doubt they would send me one, I'm not a famous YouTube person.
That's won't take much! Grab some tannerite and I'll bring the Mac and some other fun toys and we'll make a video or 2!

Reactions: AtlMedic

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Ooooo, wait, only 9mm not soul killing 45!
I've dreamed about one of these for a decade or better. Eventually I'm going to have to make it happen. I'd prefer one of the old Swiss military issued ones.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Wrong caliber. Also, try carrying that thing. It's nice but I don't think that "all pistols should aspire to be like" that. It is nice though for a target pistol.
I like the caliber, and I'd carry it just fine. They make a shorter barrel version as well. It's exactly what all pistols should aspire too. Tremendous reliability, unqualed accuracy, and sexy as a mofo.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I like the caliber, and I'd carry it just fine. They make a shorter barrel version as well. It's exactly what all pistols should aspire too. Tremendous reliability, unqualed accuracy, and sexy as a mofo.

Some mighty big claims there. Have you shot one and done testing on it?

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It is a sexy pistol but as a target model would not be a very good cc gun!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Some mighty big claims there. Have you shot one and done testing on it?
I've shot an old P210, and they're 100% bad to the bone. There isn't a more ergonomic and accurate 9mm out there.