Walking Dead Season Finale

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I am betting that Morgan will be around a lot next season.

This is the first time Lennie James has been credited under "Also Starring" since the pilot. He has been credited under "Special Guest Star" in his other appearances.
Great actor. Amazing in Snatch.

H

Hoss

It was good right up until they killed it and wrapped up the whole story in one 60 minute episode. Final episode was a giant WTF?

I feel the same way about "The Last Resort". I was really getting in to the storyline when they suddenly wrapped up every plot twist and ended the show in a single 60min episode.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Jericho is definitely worth the watch. It is on Netflix. It's a great show except for the final episode.

Reactions: Strider12
H

Hoss

On a side note @NWS , Bonanza Productions is filming in the junkyard about a mile from my office today. They have about 7 big trailers a some really interesting large prop pieces sitting in a field nearby. I'm guessing Vampire Diaries, Road Direction signs say TOG.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
On a side note @NWS , Bonanza Productions is filming in the junkyard about a mile from my office today. They have about 7 big trailers a some really interesting large prop pieces sitting in a field nearby. I'm guessing Vampire Diaries, Road Direction signs say TOG.

The originals. It is a spin off from Vampire diaries. Their offices and stages are in Conyers.