Walking Dead Season Finale

GA Firing Line

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
I need to get caught up. I have been watching old episodes of Supernatural the last few weeks. So I have two soon to be three on the DVR. I will watch it tomorrow.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
My thoughts (spoilers)
Good to finally end a season and having the audience wanting more.

Rick is the guy that will save you. You just gotta let him lead. Though dropping off a dead walker is a way to get your point across.

Fr. Gabriel, needs to man up. And start reconciling his guilt.

Eugene and Abraham... Need to fight it out. Again

Glenn... You should have popped that guy. Not help him back! Whatever.

Morgan, may just save this show after all.

Anyone else have opinions?

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Morgan's return was the best part of the episode. However, I wonder how his "all life is precious" statement will align with him witnessing Rick execute the front porch jerk?

I'm also curious, did Glen make it back to ASZ? Wondering if he and Nicholas get snagged by the Wolves at the beginning of next season.

Also, why are the Wolves capturing people?

Bigr hamr

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
Cartersville
Morgan's return was the best part of the episode. However, I wonder how his "all life is precious" statement will align with him witnessing Rick execute the front porch jerk?

I'm also curious, did Glen make it back to ASZ? Wondering if he and Nicholas get snagged by the Wolves at the beginning of next season.

Also, why are the Wolves capturing people?
I thought he returned at the end also? Could be wrong though. I'm wondering how, who will run the community now .Rick? Dang good episode. That last scene of the automated zombie call and door close on the trailor doors was pretty cool. Also I'm curious to how many of the "wolves" they're exactly.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I thought he returned at the end also? Could be wrong though. I'm wondering how, who will run the community now .Rick? Dang good episode. That last scene of the automated zombie call and door close on the trailor doors was pretty cool. Also I'm curious to how many of the "wolves" they're exactly.
I'm not sure. Last thing I remember was him helping Nicholas limp through the woods. Did he make it back to the campfire meeting?

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Neegan is coming. Bet one of them is neegan. 3 were exiled, 2 men 1 woman... Kinda open ended right there

H

Hoss

I am betting that Morgan will be around a lot next season.

This is the first time Lennie James has been credited under "Also Starring" since the pilot. He has been credited under "Special Guest Star" in his other appearances.

Reactions: Strider12

Bigr hamr

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
Cartersville
I am betting that Morgan will be around a lot next season.

This is the first time Lennie James has been credited under "Also Starring" since the pilot. He has been credited under "Special Guest Star" in his other appearances.
I think so too. They have built his character up for something big.