Stealth Mode

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
But you get free bumper stickers, dillo dust, a bottle opener and two pocket size copies of the constitution. They're practically giving you the case for free really.

well with the stickers its clearly a deal. i have two pocket sized copies of the constitution on me at all times so no real value to me there but ill take some backups

becausefu

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
my house
But you get free bumper stickers, dillo dust, a bottle opener and two pocket size copies of the constitution. They're practically giving you the case for free really.
Just imagine if you only paid for the shit you ordered. Guess what the prices would be like if you didn't get all the FREE shit you didn't order.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I kind of think that people that are more inclined to take their safety seriously enough to carry a firearm are typically more in tune with their surroundings than the average bear.
I agree...but I don't even want that guy to make me. Obviously, at some point, everybody's busted....but as grey as I can be, the better.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I agree...but I don't even want that guy to make me. Obviously, at some point, everybody's busted....but as grey as I can be, the better.
If it's in a case there's always a level of doubt on their part, even if they have a suspicion...problem solved.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
If you could install a folding stock on it, you could throw it in a good backpack. But as configured, the best bet is a discreet rifle bag, rectangular shape and in a nondescript color. No exterior pouches or pockets, either. I've seen a few from various manufacturers over the years, but they can be pricey. Good ones usually have a thin nylon sheet in the lining to prevent printing. I'll see if I can drum up some links.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I say find a book bag long enough and be done with it. Anything else, for someone who is looking, will try to guess its contents then it's value.
Already ordered a ukulele bag...who would want to steal a fucking ukulele from some scary looking bald dude.?