Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
It's a shame they quit selling ar's to Americans in order to arm the world. They shall get none of my money.
I don't think they have quit selling to Americans. More likely they are taking a pause from dumping 6920's into the $499 Ar market because it's not a good business decision in the lowest ever priced AR era. If 6920's were flying off the shelf colt world probably be shipping them as fast as they could. But hey, it's your money to do with as you wish my friend. That's the American way and the beauty of living in this great country.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I just could not get used to the wiggly cylinder release on such an expensive gun!

View attachment 62207
Not to mention that new release is shaped like a penis! We have several Colt's in the safe at work...Anaconda, Cobra, Detective Special.....Old Colt's...and the cylinder release ain't shaped like a tiny dong you see on the new Colts. I'm more of a N frame S&W man myself, like you....But I bet that Python sells.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Not to mention that new release is shaped like a penis! We have several Colt's in the safe at work...Anaconda, Cobra, Detective Special.....Old Colt's...and the cylinder release ain't shaped like a tiny dong you see on the new Colts. I'm more of a N frame S&W man myself, like you....But I bet that Python sells.

I'll never look at Colts the same way again!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Sold my Taurus 2 days ago and left feedback same day. Nothing left for me so I just shot him a quick text
The worst. I don’t bother with it much on here since I almost exclusively deal with KK members. If that’s not enough, I’m sure y’all could vouch for me. Wether it be good or bad lol. Files is different. I get really annoyed when someone doesn’t leave feedback there. I do a lot of transaction there. I should have over 100 but people don’t leave any.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
The worst. I don’t bother with it much on here since I almost exclusively deal with KK members. If that’s not enough, I’m sure y’all could vouch for me. Wether it be good or bad lol. Files is different. I get really annoyed when someone doesn’t leave feedback there. I do a lot of transaction there. I should have over 100 but people don’t leave any.
I got a neg on the files because a douche got neg’d he took way over 24 hours to respond and I had already moved on.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code