• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Just got an email from DK Firearms & this note was at the end of it. (Sorry for the copy pasta, too long for screenshot.) Sadly, I still have no AK or money, but I thought you guys might want to be sure you're on the mailing list.

Update on Russian Bakelite
AK-47 7.62×39 30 round magazines:
We are currently processing a small shipment of mags, and we do not have an ETA on receiving additional magazines. Also this shipment will be at a higher price than the last shipments. That is the bad news, the good news is that this shipment was almost exclusively rare mags! Once everything is received and sorted we will we will update the web page and send out an email update. We should be able to offer the following types of magazines for sale individually (meaning, you will able to specify which mag you want to buy)!
Tula Long Top
Izzy Long Top
Tula Ridgeback Cyrillic mold #
Tula Flatback Cyrillic mold #
Izzy Flatback Cyrillic mold #
This will be a great opportunity to complete your collection of Russian Bakelite mags! Sorting, pricing, and updating the webpage should be completed before 01/03/20.
Keep an eye out for the email.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Just got an email from DK Firearms & this note was at the end of it. (Sorry for the copy pasta, too long for screenshot.) Sadly, I still have no AK or money, but I thought you guys might want to be sure you're on the mailing list.

Update on Russian Bakelite
AK-47 7.62×39 30 round magazines:
We are currently processing a small shipment of mags, and we do not have an ETA on receiving additional magazines. Also this shipment will be at a higher price than the last shipments. That is the bad news, the good news is that this shipment was almost exclusively rare mags! Once everything is received and sorted we will we will update the web page and send out an email update. We should be able to offer the following types of magazines for sale individually (meaning, you will able to specify which mag you want to buy)!
Tula Long Top
Izzy Long Top
Tula Ridgeback Cyrillic mold #
Tula Flatback Cyrillic mold #
Izzy Flatback Cyrillic mold #
This will be a great opportunity to complete your collection of Russian Bakelite mags! Sorting, pricing, and updating the webpage should be completed before 01/03/20.
Keep an eye out for the email.

That’s payday for me. Will see how the funds look.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code