Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I ain’t been out the country besides when I crossed over to Mexico from Texas last year. 2020 I’m going out the country though. I never really had time since college athletics took 4 years of my life

Lots of neat places to see, even stateside. I was fortunate to have lived in West Germany as a kid (USAF kid) and got to see a lot of Europe.

Cruises are fun but you don't get to really experience the culture. Any places you're considering? I'd love to visit places like @gaigeboyd is going on his honeymoon but honestly I'm pretty chickenshit to try and navigate a foreign country on my own.

I feel comfortable with Europe since I lived there for 3 years...I'd like to go back to Japan and maybe connect with my roots someday.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Lots of neat places to see, even stateside. I was fortunate to have lived in West Germany as a kid (USAF kid) and got to see a lot of Europe.

Cruises are fun but you don't get to really experience the culture. Any places you're considering? I'd love to visit places like @gaigeboyd is going on his honeymoon but honestly I'm pretty chickenshit to try and navigate a foreign country on my own.

I feel comfortable with Europe since I lived there for 3 years...I'd like to go back to Japan and maybe connect with my roots someday.
No idea where I wanna go. I like land though haha

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Why do you have an old sad face pic on your phone? I know it ain't daylight still!
Backstory behind that photo.

we were running calls all day, and all day I complained to my partner about food. I finally got back to the station and cooked, we had a c power line catch fire and I never got to eat my steak.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Backstory behind that photo.

we were running calls all day, and all day I complained to my partner about food. I finally got back to the station and cooked, we had a c power line catch fire and I never got to eat my steak.

Dammit man. I'd have been making the same face too!